Monday, February 20, 2017

[Mod][Solgaleo] Mod Abuse

There is very few things I hate more then admin abuse and [Mod][Solgaleo] kicking people from the chat for "flaming" as he put it even tho I have done no such thing after being kicked twice and being muted. I went back to the chat and took some screen shots of him doing the same Mod abuse shit he was doing before kicking this moon guy over and over again with [Mod][Solgaleo] he admits he is bi-sexual and has a "Master degree" or what ever nonsense he is going on about. 

The chat is for everyone to use not just some power crazy mod to tell random stories about how he has been kickboxing for 17 years and as a masters degree at 23 no one cares about that shit 

How is moon dude even flaming here? I have seen a lot of flaming on online chat rooms and if anything he one flaming is [Mod][Solgaleo] kicking people for being bi-sexual and or what ever non sense the mod is doing.

And who the fuck thinks he has a 160 IQ?









Here is the Full Chat if anyone is interested in the full thing. 
[MOTD]: Welcome to DevPro-English! | N-Word is forbidden! | Rules: https://goo.gl/WnkXlQ | Patch Notes: http://wp.me/p7ZwCA-32 | Discord: https://goo.gl/FhbhUp | Discord for TEAMS: https://goo.gl/ZfXOdn | Live Tournament Brackets: https://goo.gl/FI9wnm
[Mod][Solgaleo]: I enjoy rap if there's good secondary vocals.
[mesosix]: present rap is pretty much the same shit
[Sheirn]: how to get pussy step 1:sing drake step 2:enjoy the pussy
[Mod][Solgaleo]: Such as Bruno Mars with Lil Wayne with their song Mirror on the Wall
[juntametazoa]: hollywood undead and linkin park are garbage tier
[Mod][Solgaleo]: That was a good song.
[salty_fries]: metalfoe/infernoid also run triple terrortop/triple barrage and 4-5 zoo cards
[salty_fries]: so flying c is good
[Sheirn]: uptown funk
[Mod][Solgaleo]: I honestly like Linkin Park.
[Mod][Solgaleo]: Their older songs are good
[Sheirn]: i honestly like bts
[juntametazoa]: ew get that teenage angst music away from me
[Mod][Solgaleo]: You loved it when you were a teen
[dinomaster69]: nope
[Mod][Solgaleo]: My favorite band though
[Mod][Solgaleo]: is Shinedown
[Mod][Solgaleo]: :/
[juntametazoa]: also teen angst music ew
[Mod][Solgaleo]: No they aren't
[Mod][Solgaleo]: wut
[dinomaster69]: linkin park has been and will always be garbage
[mesosix]: linkin park wasn't that good
[Sheirn]: look at this quality korean music https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BVwAVbKYYeM
[Mod][Solgaleo]: Shinedown was never teen angst
[mesosix]: linkin park is for edgy kids
[Mod][Solgaleo]: ^
[Sheirn]: this is for white girls https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BVwAVbKYYeM
[juntametazoa]: post grunge like shinedown is awful
[dinomaster69]: its all about Amaranthe
[Mod][Solgaleo]: My favorte Shinedown songs are The Crow and The Butterfly and Unity
[dinomaster69]: that band is bomb af
[Sheirn]: its korean guys in suits dancing and singing their korean music
[Mod][Solgaleo]: Which are also both my all time favorite songs
[juntametazoa]: shinedown is basically just a copy of nickelback
[Mod][Solgaleo]: Sin With a Grin was also good imo
[Mod][Solgaleo]: Nickleback is terrible doe
[juntametazoa]: no shit
[juntametazoa]: post grunge bands have basically two distinct sounds
[Mod][Solgaleo]: Well we can't call any music bad tbh. It's very subjective.
[juntametazoa]: half of its bands sound like nickelback ripoffs
[Mod][Solgaleo]: No music is objectively "bad".
[juntametazoa]: the other half sound like breaking benjamin / 3dg ripoffs
[Mod][Solgaleo]: What we hate someone else can love.
[BerZerk]: hottest yugioh girl?
[TheMoonLord]: I swear half of my wins when playing zoodiacs
[TheMoonLord]: are from surrenders
[Mod][Solgaleo]: Like, I fucking HATE nightcore.
[TheMoonLord]: Yeah only weeaboos like nightcore
[Mod][Solgaleo]: I think it's awful
[TheMoonLord]: fucking weeaboos
[Mod][Solgaleo]: But a lot of people love it
[juntametazoa]: i'd take nightcore over post-grunge
[TheMoonLord]: Like everyone in this game is under then 18
[Sheirn]: did you forget rick astley
[Mod][Solgaleo]: and I can't really judge them for it
[TheMoonLord]: SO we cant really complain
[Mod][Solgaleo]: I also hate rap
[Sheirn]: nightcore doesnt have to be a japanese song tho
[Mod][Solgaleo]: we know
[TheMoonLord]: I guarentee eveyrone in this chat room is a 15 year old virgin
[BerZerk]: only 17+ should be in this chat tbh
[Sheirn]: mostly is tho
[juntametazoa]: nightcore isn't really a type of music its just songs made high pitch
[Mod][Solgaleo]: [10:33:34 PM] [TheMoonLord]: I guarentee eveyrone in this chat room is a 15 year old virgin <<< I'm 23 and not a virgin doe.
[juntametazoa]: some soudns actually go from garbage tier to amazing when nightcore'd
[TheMoonLord]: SOlgaleo
[TheMoonLord]: dont lie
[TheMoonLord]: you may be 23
[Mod][Solgaleo]: I'm not.
[TheMoonLord]: but you are a virgin
[Mod][Solgaleo]: I'm not lying
[Mod][Solgaleo]: lel
[Sheirn]: daamn solg did what kind of condoms did you buy
[TheMoonLord]: your hand doesnt count
[Mod][Solgaleo]: I'm actually 23 and not virgin.
[zetabyt]: If Harsh Noise is considered music then Nightcore is too.
[TheMoonLord]: He has to buy those extra small ones
[TheMoonLord]: his penis is like 3 inches
[Mod][Solgaleo]: I haven't gotten laid in 6 days though :/
[Mod][Solgaleo]: >3 inches
[TheMoonLord]: LIke i said, hand doesnt count Solgaleo.
[Mod][Solgaleo]: Triple that and a .4 more and there you go, that's me.
[TheMoonLord]: 6.4
[TheMoonLord]: tiny
[mesosix]: He got everything he want,but everything he needs money don't buy. now If that ain't blues i say listen. they look at him, all they see is dollar signs. Now if that ain't blues i said listen...A rich shade of blue!
[TheMoonLord]: average
[Mod][Solgaleo]: 9.4
[TheMoonLord]: thats average
[TheMoonLord]: don't lie
[TheMoonLord]: I hate when people lying
[Mod][Solgaleo]: I said triple it
[Mod][Solgaleo]: not double it
[TheMoonLord]: next thing your gonna say is
[Sheirn]: quality nightcore https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6LLXKZ9Ex9o
[TheMoonLord]: I have a master in science
[TheMoonLord]: and i am a black belt in karate
[Mod][Solgaleo]: I have a Master in English
[Mod][Solgaleo]: and been kickboxing for 17 years.
[Mod][Solgaleo]: :/
[Sheirn]: i am a white belt in liberality
[TheMoonLord]: Pfft i've been bjj for 5 years and i could still beat your ass.
[TheMoonLord]: Jiu jistu is better then kickboxing
[Sheirn]: blow jobing?
[zetabyt]: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-a3SIjNKHHg Reminder that this is in fact considered a genre of music.
[BerZerk]: ....
[mesosix]: Tai Kwon do is based martial art
[TheMoonLord]: all i have to do is tackle you and your dead
[BerZerk]: tell everyone that everyday why dont u solg xD
[Darkrchangel]: hello guys... if anyone help me...how do i get dev points here?
[Sheirn]: how about tai kwon dont weeb
[TheMoonLord]: Berzerk
[TheMoonLord]: I think solg is just lying
[Mod][Solgaleo]: [10:35:58 PM] [TheMoonLord]: Pfft i've been bjj for 5 years and i could still beat your ass. <<< I know exactly how to beat ju jitsu easily.
[TheMoonLord]: To be honest.
[TheMoonLord]: How then?
[JustTheTip]: dark magicians too op
[Mod][Solgaleo]: I'm really not lying.
[TheMoonLord]: I don't believe you
[Sheirn]: listen to drake music
[TheMoonLord]: I bet your a 15 year old virgin like i said.
[BerZerk]: dude...
[TheMoonLord]: with a 3 inch penis
[Sheirn]: damn you have so much experience in 15 year old virgins
[BerZerk]: i have a 3 inch penis tho
[BerZerk]: Oo
[TheMoonLord]: Mines only 2 inches
[TheMoonLord]: :(
[JustTheTip]: same^^
[TheMoonLord]: wait just
[Mod]Solgaleo sighs heavily.
[TheMoonLord]: your penis is only 2 inches
[BerZerk]: 2 inches hard?
[Mod][Solgaleo]: If I was under 18 I wouldn't be able to be a mod.
[TheMoonLord]: SOlgaleo you dont have to lie
[JustTheTip]: 2 inches on the pill
[TheMoonLord]: Okay yoru a 23 year old virgin
[Sheirn]: whats wrong being a mod
[Mod]Solgaleo sighs arder.
[Sheirn]: i mean virgin
[mesosix]: i did Tai kwon do for 3 years but only made it to green 1st was able to take the test for blue but my mom took me out of the class (this was when i was 4th grade to 6th grade)
[Mod][Solgaleo]: harder*
[TheMoonLord]: who lives in there mothers basement
[Mod][Solgaleo]: Fuck.
[Mod][Solgaleo]: And no
[Mod][Solgaleo]: I live with my GF.
[BerZerk]: u trolling or u realling have 3 inch erect?
[Sheirn]: and your mom?
[Mod][Solgaleo]: No
[TheMoonLord]: But you said your getting a master degree
[TheMoonLord]: And your only 23
[Mod][Solgaleo]: Yeah, I already have it
[TheMoonLord]: you cant get a masters in 5 years
[TheMoonLord]: dipshit
[mesosix]: Sol don't say you live with your GF say that your GF lives with you
[Mod][Solgaleo]: Because I graduated in HS
[Mod][Solgaleo]: at 16
[TheMoonLord]: Yeah this guy's lying
[TheMoonLord]: he is definently lying
[Mod][Solgaleo]: >Lol he can't graduate early
[Sheirn]: well we know who is asian
[TheMoonLord]: I would like to see a picture
[Mod][Solgaleo]: I know someone who graduated even earlier
[TheMoonLord]: Of your master degree
[Mod][Solgaleo]: and is 2 years away from getting a doctorate degree
[TheMoonLord]: I wanna see a picture
[mesosix]: there's a 12 year old college student
[Mod][Solgaleo]: I'm on my 7th year atm
[TheMoonLord]: Solgaleo we busted you just stop lying.
[TheMoonLord]: Your name is from pokemon.
[Mod][Solgaleo]: >Lol look a guy on the internet is smarter than me and more successful let's say he's lying
[Mod][Solgaleo]: I smell jealousy.
[Joeri]: Solgaleo is gonna be a scientist... Lol..
[Joeri]: Wait for it
[TwistedReality]: its entierly possible to have a masters or even a doctorate at a younge age
[TheMoonLord]: >Lol guys who lying has to make excuses to compisate for his lies
[MasterOfFaster]: So when are they banning Kirin to just completely kill Pendulums to forsake us.
[Mod][Solgaleo]: That sentence made no grammatical sense.
[mesosix]: it's possible to graduate early...just take the G.E.D or skip grades
[Mod][Solgaleo]: Can you stop being stupid?
[TheMoonLord]: When you stop lying ;)
[Mod][Solgaleo]: So you admit to being stupid?
[TheMoonLord]: So you admit to lying?
[Mod][Solgaleo]: Because I genuinely am not lying.
[TheMoonLord]: caught the liar in the loophole
[greatkurimasta]: Sup earthlings
[TwistedReality]: sol dont feed the troll
[Mod][Solgaleo]: That made no sense Moon.
[MasterOfFaster]: Where were you when Pendulums were RIP
[Mod][Solgaleo]: I graduated with a 4.34 GPA
[TheMoonLord]: twisted
[mesosix]: MoonLord you literally make no sense
[Joeri]: Solgaleo is smart enough to be a doctor, moon. Dont understimate the lion.
[Mod][Solgaleo]: ^
[TheMoonLord]: You even know he's lying
[Sheirn]: heres my master's degree http://prntscr.com/ebfe4n
[Mod][Solgaleo]: Most people here know me
[TheMoonLord]: Whiteknights mod to hopefully get mod some day
[dinomaster69]: kill me song is stuck in my head https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3HM9tyNkUAg
[Mod][Solgaleo]: and know I won't lie.
[Mod][Solgaleo]: :/
[mesosix]: Sol may be evil but he's no liar
[MasterOfFaster]: It just takes time to become a Doctor though tbh.
[MasterOfFaster]: ;^
[TheMoonLord]: He's clearly a liar.
[Mod][Solgaleo]: I feel like if I share a pic this guy will just stalk me.
[Joeri]: Imo, i think your smart, but i dont believe GPA has anything to do with being smart. My 2 cents.
[TwistedReality]: i dont know this as i said its possible to have a masters or even a doc at a younge age
[Sheirn]: look at this amazing master's degree http://prntscr.com/ebfe4n
[Mod][Solgaleo]: And make me relive PTSD flashbacks
[TheMoonLord]: I want to see a picture of the master degree.
[TheMoonLord]: sheirn's valid
[TwistedReality]: he may be lying all im saying is tht its possible
[mesosix]: honestly Grades can fuck up a genius's future
[mesosix]: the grading system is stupid lucky for me school is easy either i'm a secret genius or my school is shitty
[Joeri]: Yes, you should worry about your GPA, but that has nothing to do with being smart.
[TheMoonLord]: I'm making a meme of solgaleo on raidforums
[mesosix]: ^literally no time
[Mod][Solgaleo]: It has my legal name on it.
[Mod][Solgaleo]: I'm not fucking giving you a pic.
[TheMoonLord]: you can cover it with your hand
[Mod][Solgaleo]: LOL
[TheMoonLord]: or like a piece of paper
[Sheirn]: themoonlord after you have been raped you will call 911 then you will see solg and he will show you his master's degree
[Mod][Solgaleo]: Dude
[Mod][Solgaleo]: you do realize if I do that
[Mod][Solgaleo]: you'll just say
[Mod][Solgaleo]: "lol he googled it"
[Sheirn]: or you have a master's degree in masterbating
[TheMoonLord]: I can tell if you googled it
[Mod][Solgaleo]: Go ahead and make memes of me. I can charge you with slander.
[TheMoonLord]: ill reverse search the image
[mesosix]: how the fuck would a picture prove that he graduated at 16?
[Joeri]: Who needs a pic of your degree?
[TheMoonLord]: LMAO
[TheMoonLord]: Do it then
[Joeri]: He doesn't need to show anything...
[Mod][Solgaleo]: Moon thinks I'm lying about an /English/ degree
[Joeri]: Unless you want a pic of his Abs.
[Joeri]: Maybe Sol might comply.
[mesosix]: at the end of the day even if sol is lying he ain't gotta prove shit
[Mod][Solgaleo]: He's mad I have a fucking degree in English
[kokugatsu]: lol
[Mod][Solgaleo]: I'd be skeptical if it was a degree in like
[Sheirn]: solg sounds like a normie not a virgin lives with his girlfriend has a master's degree probably white
[mesosix]: english is easy
[kokugatsu]: english?
[Mod][Solgaleo]: fucking
[Mod][Solgaleo]: pysics
[Mod][Solgaleo]: physics*
[Mod][Solgaleo]: fuck
[mesosix]: english is easy but it's annoying
[mesosix]: i hate grammar
[Mod][Solgaleo]: Yes, I have an English Master's. I also study literature and write scripts and my own book in my free time.
[Joeri]: You have a degree in English?
[kokugatsu]: inb4 he incorrectly spells physics
[Joeri]: Eww i hate English.
[TheMoonLord]: joeri
[TheMoonLord]: Im making those memes
[Mod][Solgaleo]: If I want to, I can be an English teacher.
[mesosix]: history is based
[BerZerk]: what decks u guys loving atm?
[mesosix]: odd-eyes
[safeplay]: is link up yet
[Mod][Solgaleo]: But I have a fear of public speaking
[Sheirn]: why english why not chinese
[Mod][Solgaleo]: So I rather not
[safeplay]: when they getting link in this game
[Joeri]: You're lying...
[Mod][Solgaleo]: Because I want to be an author and script writer Sheirn.
[Joeri]: A guy with your muscles is afraid of speaking? Get out of here.
[Mod][Solgaleo]: No seriously
[mesosix]: i hate public speaking but i have the voice for it....i am a prodegy!
[Joeri]: You sound ugly or cute?
[Mod][Solgaleo]: I was bullied as a kid whenever I would go and speak publically
[Joeri]: Which one?
[safeplay]: any programmer on right now?
[Mod][Solgaleo]: I can't speak publically without an anxiety attack
[Mod][Solgaleo]: I took kickboxing to treat my anxiety.
[Sheirn]: try sex it helps
[Joeri]: I hate public speaking only because i get out of topic.
[Mod][Solgaleo]: And I'm really good at it. I played guitar as well, and writing.
[Joeri]: That's all.
[Mod][Solgaleo]: Usually I do this stuff as a distraction
[Sheirn]: what i hate is that people actually pay attention to what your saying
[Mod][Solgaleo]: So no, I am not lying.
[ElectricTitan]: Meep!'
[Joeri]: I got the perfect name for you... The Lion Psy-Frames, Sol.
[mesosix]: Sol ever since i was little no one could bully me because the secret is not giving a shit and walk away....unless someone touched me then shit went down
[ElectricTitan]: Give me a deck idea!
[Mod][Solgaleo]: I am indeed a 23 year old man with a Master's degree who graduated at 16 from HS with a 4.34 GPA and is working to become and author and scripter.
[ElectricTitan]: I'll make it.... or at least try.
[zetabyt]: Moja Turbo.
[Mod][Solgaleo]: Uhhh
[Mod][Solgaleo]: Make...
[mesosix]: kuriboh
[Joeri]: Solgaleo, buddy...
[Mod][Solgaleo]: Fluffal Eidolon
[Joeri]: I love your confidence, but i could never be your friend if that was your introduction line.
[ElectricTitan]: Huh... Seems like it might work.
[Mod][Solgaleo]: I'm not confident
[Sheirn]: how often do you have sex
[Joeri]: Im 23 with a 4.34 GPA, lol.
[Mod][Solgaleo]: but when someone thinks I am lying
[Joeri]: Really?
[Mod][Solgaleo]: I rather tell them everything
[Mod][Solgaleo]: He challenged that fact, Joe.
[Joeri]: I would make you my homework buddy.
[Mod][Solgaleo]: He said I was lying.
[Joeri]: That's about it.
[mesosix]: i'm turning 17 in 6 days
[Mod][Solgaleo]: And that I'm some 15 year old virgin.
[ElectricTitan]: How to do it....
[Mod][Solgaleo]: I have a build titan
[Mod][Solgaleo]: I can just send you it.
[ElectricTitan]: No no....
[Mod][Solgaleo]: It has a good Zoodiac match up
[ElectricTitan]: I need to build my deck building skills
[Sheirn]: i knew a shit ton of people which kinda fucked my life up
[Joeri]: Mesosix, im the older mf in here and i still feel like 17.
[Server]: TheMoonLord has been kicked by Solgaleo (Slander/Flaming a mod)
[Joeri]: Im a 24 sexy bitch.
[Mod][Solgaleo]: lel
[mesosix]: oh boy
[ElectricTitan]: I've gotto do this!
[Mod][Solgaleo]: Joe, I gave you the win
[ElectricTitan]: Also im 18
[Sheirn]: on a scale from 1 to 10 how white are you
[Mod][Solgaleo]: 9/11
[mesosix]: -10
[DLMorgeras]: 260
[Joeri]: I dont have friends for a reason, lol.
[Joeri]: I make these bitches bow down to me.
[Mod][Solgaleo]: Joe
[Mod][Solgaleo]: Your opponent
[Sheirn]: thats sand
[Mod][Solgaleo]: is Sorry__Wilson
[Sheirn]: i mean sad
[Joeri]: Who? lol
[Mod][Solgaleo]: Find him and duel him when you can
[dinomaster69]: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3HM9tyNkUAg
[Joeri]: This tourney isnt over?
[Mod][Solgaleo]: no
[mesosix]: i'm bad at making friends but extremely good at keeping them
[Mod][Solgaleo]: ^
[mesosix]: a bit too good
[Mod][Solgaleo]: same
[Joeri]: I hate friends.
[Mod][Solgaleo]: I'm a little socially awkward
[Mod][Solgaleo]: I'm very introverted
[TheMoonLord]: K i just made the meme
[Mod][Solgaleo]: I am the complete opposite of what I look like
[Mod][Solgaleo]: ._.
[Sheirn]: how did you get laid then
[TheMoonLord]: but im gonna get kicekd fro slander
[Joeri]: I try to understand ppl, but im tired of understanding motherfuckers.
[TheMoonLord]: so i cant post it
[Joeri]: That's my meme.
[TheMoonLord]: its on the internet guys
[Mod][Solgaleo]: Post it
[Mod][Solgaleo]: it's probably a bad mee
[Mod][Solgaleo]: meme
[TheMoonLord]: you'll kick me for slander
[Mod][Solgaleo]: lel
[Mod][Solgaleo]: I already did
[Mod][Solgaleo]: I won't kick you.
[Sheirn]: how do you get laid while being introverted and socially awkward
[mesosix]: i'm only socially awkward because i wasn't allowed to go outside and play with the other kids because we lived in a crips neighborhood
[Mod][Solgaleo]: Finding an extrovert as a GF
[Joeri]: Solgaleo is lying; he has a woman in his life.
[Mod][Solgaleo]: My GF is the type of woman to go to the store and talk to everyone
[Sheirn]: how do you endure the pressure of everyone looking at you while your buying a condom
[Mod][Solgaleo]: meanwhile I'm at the cart looking at prices
[Mod][Solgaleo]: I don't use a condom
[mesosix]: who the fuck stares at people buying condoms?
[Mod][Solgaleo]: I've been with her 3 years. She uses birth control because I hate condoms.
[Joeri]: Um, Solgaleo, tmi...
[Joeri]: Good for you? lol
[Mod][Solgaleo]: lel
[Sheirn]: does she wear glasses
[Joeri]: You want a cupcake, baby?
[Joeri]: kek
[mesosix]: i feel ive been here too long
[Sheirn]: if she wears glasses she can see your bullshit and your lies
[Mod][Solgaleo]: She doesn't wear glasses
[Joeri]: mesosix, go buy some condos.
[Mod][Solgaleo]: I wear contacts
[mesosix]: no
[mesosix]: i'm poor af
[mesosix]: send help
[Mod][Solgaleo]: I remember this meme someone made of me
[Mod][Solgaleo]: of me jumping
[Mod][Solgaleo]: and they made me duel Yuya
[Joeri]: Ill probably wear a Elemental Hero Neos costume with a box of condoms in hand, lol. Ill save you condomless human, lol.
[Mod][Solgaleo]: It's SO bad.
[Mod][Solgaleo]: The bad photoshop makes me laugh
[mesosix]: Neos always wears a condom before he contact fusions
[Sheirn]: what do you rate this song https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6LLXKZ9Ex9o
[Mod][Solgaleo]: http://prntscr.com/ebfinw This is the meme
[Mod][Solgaleo]: yes, das me
[Mod][Solgaleo]: I giggle every time I see it
[Mod][Solgaleo]: credit to Nitrogames fo making it this stupid.
[mesosix]: wtf
[Joeri]: I like it loud, lol
[Mod][Solgaleo]: I dress in all black mostly :x
[Sheirn]: damn emo
[Mod][Solgaleo]: She dresses in bright colors >_>
[TheMoonLord]: im puting it on imgur rn
[mesosix]: Sol using an alienware duel disk
[Mod][Solgaleo]: ^
[Sheirn]: so your relastionship ismblack and white?
[DLMorgeras]: im sad that arc v is ending soon
[Mod][Solgaleo]: link me to the meme
[Mod][Solgaleo]: I'll legit upvote it
[Mod][Solgaleo]: (if it's good)
[mesosix]: i'm happy arc v is ending even though i like it because i'm hype for Ygo 6
[TheMoonLord]: http://imgur.com/4hNb7fT
[TheMoonLord]: there u go
[Sheirn]: solg
[Sheirn]: nice beard
[Mod][Solgaleo]: Thanks.
[DLMorgeras]: vrains does look interesting
[Mod][Solgaleo]: Moon, that's not a good meme.
[mesosix]: moonlord your chat backround and font are disgusting af
[Mod][Solgaleo]: I am disappointing.
[TheMoonLord]: you're jjust saying that cause your a fag
[TheMoonLord]: dude its transparent
[Mod][Solgaleo]: wut
[TheMoonLord]: it has no background
[Joeri]: I like it loud
[Sheirn]: but wow did you win a duel against the legendary yuya sakaki
[Joeri]: I like it loud!
[Mod][Solgaleo]: >your a fag
[TheMoonLord]: and comic sans is the meme font
[mesosix]: http://www.ygodevpro.com/chat-rules/ moonlord literally breaking rules
[Mod][Solgaleo]: ^
[Sheirn]: i see joeri as watched the song https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6LLXKZ9Ex9o
[Server]: TheMoonLord has been kicked by Solgaleo (Literally breaking rules.)
[mesosix]: kek
[Joeri]: Damn that turned me on.
[Mod][Solgaleo]: ^
[Mod][Solgaleo]: LEL
mesosix turns Joeri off
[Joeri]: Almost reaching climax mode.
[TheMoonLord]: What rule did i break
[TheMoonLord]: huH?
[TheMoonLord]: tell me right now
[mesosix]: harrasing mods
[TheMoonLord]: he told me to post it
[TheMoonLord]: autist
[Mod][Solgaleo]: Joeri used harden ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
[TheMoonLord]: i exposed sol
[Mod][Solgaleo]: I didn't kick you for that Moon
[Mod][Solgaleo]: You called someone a fag bro.
[TheMoonLord]: whatdid you then
[TheMoonLord]: yeah you
[Mod][Solgaleo]: Das not allowed.
[TheMoonLord]: how come
[Mod][Solgaleo]: You're only half right
[Mod][Solgaleo]: I'm bi.
[TheMoonLord]: thats cringey
[Mod][Solgaleo]: Look who's talking.
[TheMoonLord]: i dont carei f people are gay and shit
[TheMoonLord]: but bi and pansexual makes no fucking sense
[TheMoonLord]: make your mind up
[Mod][Solgaleo]: You're an idiot.
[Mod][Solgaleo]: How can your IQ be so low?
[Sheirn]: ok why do you like meat and animals choose one
[TheMoonLord]: im not the one with the iq of 2
[Mod][Solgaleo]: 161*
[Joeri]: Omg...
[Mod][Solgaleo]: lel
[Joeri]: This is ridiculous.
[TheMoonLord]: That is a lie
[Server]: TheMoonLord has been muted by Solgaleo for 24 hours. (Flaming)
[mesosix]: Pansexual? you must really like your cooking ware
[dinomaster69]: lol
[Joeri]: Damn this guy wasn't clean, Sol. He likes you.
[Heavymatrix]: yuri
[Server]: TheMoonLord has been kicked by Solgaleo (Unlike the cake, I'm not a lie.)
[Joeri]: ?
[Sheirn]: that meme tho
[BerZerk]: who here has a hot sister?
[mesosix]: Sol this is the 3rd time you've kicked someone while they're down
Joeri popping bubbles cause im feeling so stressed
[Mod][Solgaleo]: I know the rules. My mom told me. "When a boy is mean to you it means he likes you."
[Heavymatrix]: sup xD
[Joeri]: Did she say that to you?
[Joeri]: What?
[mesosix]: my mom told me when a boy is mean to you tell him to shut the fuck up
[Joeri]: Hi, Heavy.
[Sheirn]: so when i told a girl kill yourself why did she slap me?
[mesosix]: slap the shit out of her
[Joeri]: She's meant to create not destroy.
[Joeri]: Im being poetic.
[mesosix]: a girl slapped the fuck out of me in middle school but i couldn't do shit because i was surrounded my students and teachers in line to take Id photos
[mesosix]: i would have gotton my ass jumped
[mesosix]: *gotten
[Sheirn]: in middle school every girl has connections to every other girl
[Sheirn]: so mess with one your fucked
[Ritua][Februarys]: lawls fucking chain burn is sooo stupid
[ElectricTitan]: Wanna tes the deck i built?
[Sheirn]: and i dont mean by getting pussy
[mesosix]: remember kids, always think ahead before you dish out some equality
[Joeri]: I hate girls who talk behind your back when you're ignoring them, lol.
[Joeri]: God that irks me.
[BerZerk]: who ehre has a sexy sisteR?
[Sheirn]: also i wuz joking i didnt get slapped
[BerZerk]: oO
[Sheirn]: also i never said that cause i normally say fuck you
[Sheirn]: and not in the sexual way
[Ritua][Februarys]: anyone have a good decklist for Cyber angel Vishnu?
[mesosix]: whenever i say "fuck you" for some reason people usually respond "what time?" i'm not joking
[Sheirn]: and then you say at 5 behind taco bell
[mesosix]: you mean T bell?
[Sheirn]: i dont get the joke your making
[Joeri]: Marriages at Taco Bell, good idea!
[mesosix]: the place where i live only has 3 restaurants and they are all Taco bell
[mesosix]: jk
[Joeri]: Ha
[Sheirn]: order pizza everyitiem
mesosix dies laughing at own joke
[ElectricTitan]: Solgaleo?
[mesosix]: Sol has abandoned us

3 comments:

  1. Flaming:
    An online argument that becomes nasty or derisive, where insulting a party to the discussion takes precedence over the objective merits of one side or another.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Did you even read what I posted? He is Banning people for no actual reason. god learn to read Idiot.

      Delete
    2. I believe I read more than you did, Thanks for providing so much context with those screenshots, maybe you would have had a point otherwise!

      Delete